Summer project



Summer Project

Original 101 Concept Drawings

Shown below are the concept drawings that I created from the selection of images we were given over the Summer holidays. I used both graphite pencil and biro as materials to help create the concept ideas.
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

Page 11

Page 12





Final Concept Design Ideas

Structures


For my final design concept idea for 'Structures' I selected concept design 91. I believe that the design I had created was very original and basic which allow for me to add more to design when it came to drawing it from three different angles. To give the design more character I incorporated windows, doors and rope ladders which I believes makes the design more intricate.

Machines


I chose concept drawing 32 as my final design concept design idea for 'Machines'. I selected this concept drawing as I believed that it resembled a rocket ship but had a sphere incorporated into the design allowing it to be used both on the ground and in the air. From the original concept idea, I have added more windows and holes in the wings.


Life forms


For my final design concept idea for 'Life forms' I selected concept design 23. I believe that this design showed the character as small and heart warming which I wanted to emphasise further when I developed it into the final concept design. I did this by adding a window to the characters centre to allow spectators to view the character's heart from both the front and back. I also gave the character shoes and applied curls to the back of the character's head to give him hair.







Comments

  1. Hi Tia! I am your mentor this year! I am a second year and am happy to help you with anything you need! I am normally around uni in the blue or red room if you need any help in person, Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to my blog : https://pollygwinnettcaa.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey