Uploading a video to my blog - Testing


Here I have uploaded the animation 'In a Heartbeat' from YouTube. I have selected this video due to its high popularity and success rate. I like the use of warm colours within the video which I believe adds to the heart warming effect of when the two characters sit down together and their hearts become one, suggesting that the characters have become partners. The stringed instruments used in the chase scene cause the viewer to feel light hearted tension, whilst the expression shown by the other male character ensures the audience that the situation is not as bad as it is made to seem.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey