Life drawing - Lesson 7

Here are my drawings from this week's life drawing class.


For the first pose we were 10 minutes to study the model. For this exercise I used a charcoal stick and water for the main figure. I then used bright orange and yellow pastels for the highlights. I think this drawing was successful but I need to look more into the model's proportions.


For the second exercise we were told to draw 8 studies of the model. Each study took between 1 and 4 minutes to complete. I used a marker pen for this exercise.


For the final exercise we had to draw the model whilst she was moving. I found this task quite difficult as I'm used to drawing models while they remain posed which is why some of the drawings seem disproportionate, but after looking at the studies once I had finished the exercise, I rather liked the collection of studies together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey