Life drawing - Lesson 10


These drawings are from our life drawing class that was on the 6th of December:

For the first exercise we were given 20 minutes to draw the model. For this class I decided to use a black biro. I believe that using biro enabled me to suggest texture that was on the model's scarf and help with definition and shade on the model. 



For this exercise we were given 10 minutes to complete drawings of the model in different positions. I decided to try and focus on the clothes that the model was wearing to try and make the materials seem realistic.



For the last exercise we were given 20 minutes to complete a sketch of the model. I used coloured biro for this pose as I believe that it gives the model more character. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey