From script to screen - Initial location and object design


Here is my initial idea for the location in which the story will be set. In the story the main character is a brain surgeon who is operating on a patient so I believed that having the main location as a surgery room would be suitable.


I then moved on to look at how I was going to draw the object in the story which is a battery. In order for the whole story to link and after speaking to Phil I looked into the brain being a battery in the story as the brain powers the whole body, like a battery would power a toy. I then looked into which parts of the brain retain information and intelligence to see which part of the brain Hugo Brantly would extract from his patients. After researching I believe that a piece from the patient's frontal lobe would be best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey