@Phil From script to screen - Updated story ideas

Here is an updated version of my bubble map of story ideas that I have created from the three words that were given to me.

Character: Pirate
Location: Hospital
Object: Battery


I believe that the strongest story idea that I currently have is where a brain surgeon is acting like a pirate by stealing pieces of each of his patient's brains. I believe that this idea successfully relates to all of the components that I was given, this is as the brain surgeon is acting like a pirate by taking something that does belong to him, the story would be able to be successfully located in a hospital and the brain acts like a battery within the human body.

While writing down my story ideas I also explored the character not being human. I believe that a Magpie could have also been a good idea for a character as they like to steal both other birds nests and shiny objects, both of which do not belong to them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey