Life drawing - Lesson 16


Here is the first image from our life drawing lesson. I decided to focus on the models face as I believe that human faces are one of my weaknesses. I used coloured pencils to complete this drawing.



Here are my images from the second exercise that we did. Here we were given three minutes to draw the model while he went through the transition of being being a neanderthal to being a man. Here I used charcoal.


This exercise was winter Olympics related so the model was pretending to ski, toboggan and play ice hockey. For this exercise I used bright green and pink pastels on black paper.


For the final exercise I used a black marker pen to complete a face study of the model's face. I enjoyed doing this study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey