Soundscape - blog submission


Sonic concept publication





Sound designer profile





Original sound recordings



Image 1



Image 2



Image 3



Reflective statement


For this project we were given three images by Phil from which we were told to create sounds for. After being given the images I immediately started to bubble map ideas of what sounds or objects I believe relate to the images I was given.

One of the first problems I encountered while doing this project was ensuring that the sounds special effects seemed to fit in with what I though the object in the image sounded like. In order to combat this I read through the notes we had been given from Kat's lessons and started to familiar myself even further with the software. I also struggled with recording sounds that I believed created a suitable sound for the image. For this, I researched further into different noises and what could be used to make them.

I enjoyed being able to take my own spin on this project as we were able to brainstorm ideas of what we thought the image would sound like and due to this, even if two students were given the same image, the sounds they produce would be completely different.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey