Character design - Lesson 6 - Side kicks




For the first part of the lesson with Justin, we looked at side kicks and weapons. Justin then gave each of us a civilization to look at and then were told to create weapons from that era in a futuristic style. I was given ancient Japan so I focused on throwing stars, etc. Justin said that he liked my design ideas but suggested to look at ancient Japanese artwork to help with the style influence. He also suggested looking at making the weapons with more curves. 

For my character design project, I decided to create Sheriff B-Tell as the side kick, rather than Boxell because Boxell comes in to save the day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey