Life drawing - Lesson 12



In life drawing today we were given two drawing opportunities. The first I chose was portraiture. I drew all of the portraiture drawings using my iPad.



These first two drawings were 5 minutes long.




These last two drawings were 10 minutes long.

We did the portraiture activity for an hour and then moved onto a still life where we were given an hour to draw anything to do with the still life display that was in front of us, which is shown below:



When I do still life exercises I usually like to draw the items as I can see them, but this time I decided to pick parts of the still life arrangement and draw them on random parts of the page. This page took me around half an hour to complete.


Towards the end of the session I decided to draw the skeleton head. This took me around 7 minutes to complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey