Premise - Prop design - Food

In my premise project I am going to talk about how I found out that I had diabetes. One of the main factors that concerned my Mum, before she knew that I was diabetic, was the amount that I ate and drank. Below I have created some thumbnail designs for food and drink that could be used in my animation to show my Mum's concern.

Drink:

Food:


Later on in the animation I will also speak about how testing my blood sugar and injecting myself in public can sometimes make me feel self-conscious as elder people tend to stare at me. This section will take part in a coffee shop so as a prop I will look at creating a tea or coffee cup. Some of the designs are shown in the thumbnails below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - Non-linear storytelling

Film review: A Knight's Tale (2001) - A Hero's journey